Friday 15 May 2015

Back To Nature

Nature comes in various forms - mountains, forests.  I have been inspired by a nature scene in snow - possibly because it is starting to get colder here as winter sets in!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Nature
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-138-nature.html
Completely Christmas - Add some silver
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/9-may-challenge-62-anything-goes-with.html



I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added three strips of satin ribbon - two silver and the other white with silver writing.  I used some glitter cardstock from American Crafts to die-cut a snowflake and some matting for the image.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers C7, C2, C0 and G000.  I also added Stickles to the snow.  I further embellished the card with some pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Love your monochromatic winter scene! And I love all the glitter & sparkle too! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkle on this great card. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete