Tuesday 5 May 2015

Path of Positivity Challenge #26--PERSEVERANCE: May 4th - May 31st, 2015

It is the first Monday in May and that means it is time for the next challenge to start.  This time around, for Challenge #26 the theme is "PERSEVERANCE".  Show us your interpretation of what perseverance means to you.  You can make any sort of project and/or post as long as it is positive in nature and relates to the theme.

The sponsors this month are Deedee's Digis and Ike's Art:









You can find all the details of the challenge here.  For my inspiration card, I have used an image from Ike's Art called Bak 2 Skool KT.






I used a number paper for the background - reminds me of all those numbers in Maths at school!!   I coloured the image with copic markers and then die-cut with a circular die from Spellbinders.  I also used a larger circle die to cut the matting.  I added a piece of a rectangular shaped doily behind the image and added some pearls on top.  The quote is one I found on the internet and was put together by Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I cut it into a tag shape and added some red and white bakers twine.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-144-anything-goes.html

1 comment:

  1. WONDERFUL card - superb colouring and I really like the background. Fabulous sentiment and soooo true :-) Thank you very much for making such a delightful creation with one of my images :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete