Wednesday 27 May 2015

Triple Cupcake

I wasn't really aiming for a patriotic USA look but with the image I chose and the red items I had in my stash it has turned out that way!!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Red, Blue and White
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/freshly-brewed-challenge-may-20-26-red.html

I have used a red polka dot paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and coloured with copic markers.  I added some shine using Glossy Accents.  I also used some narrow blue ribbon, some wooden buttons and some starry masking tape.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what FUN!!! Love the fun papers and the way you colored the image. The stripes on the cupcakes are PERFECT! What a fun idea!!! I love the patriotic feel (even if it wasn't intentional :)

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges RED WHITE AND BLUE color challenge.

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete