Wednesday 15 July 2015

Christmas Candy Cane Mouse

I'd printed out and die-cut this image a while back but not created anything with it.  I decided it was about time I remedied that!

I got myself a bit confused with the "3 embellishments" and unfortunately the DT seemed to all have different interpretations as far as I can tell.  I wasn't sure if it was three (no more no less), three the same, three different, at least three - so I went with only 3 but all different.  Hope that is what was intended!  My three are Christmas glittery mesh ribbon + metal Christmas tree brad + candy cane.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Christmas in July (Day Four)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/cij-tuesday-recipe-challenge.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Spots and Stripes (assuming the stripes on the candy cane count!)
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/july-challenge-dots-stripes.html



I have used two papers from MME for this card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called Christmas Mouse - Candy Cane.  I coloured the image with copic markers and used a Marianne's Die for the cutting of the image.  Matting cardstock is from Rosie's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. sweet card and image. I am so glad you shared your card over at Catch the bug for our CIJ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing more of your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I just love the paper and netting it really makes the image pop! Thanks for joining us for Christmas in July at Catch the Bug good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Suze, thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month.

    ReplyDelete