Saturday 4 July 2015

Christmas in July

It's the beginning of July - over half way through the year.  That means we are now closer to Christmas 2015 than 2014!  Just as well I'm well on the way with my Christmas Cards!  It's time to remind everyone else to work on their cards too.  And what better incentive to do that, than join in with the monthly challenge at CHNC Extra.

Here is my inspirational card for the July challenge:

I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Winter Birds Scarf.  I coloured the image with copic markers and added some Stickles.  The dies I used for the image and matting are from Spellbinders.  I used glitter cardstock from DCWV for the matting.  I also used some gold glitter domes and some Liquid Pearls.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this lovely design inspiration card for CHNC challenge extra for July x

    ReplyDelete