Saturday 4 July 2015

Vintage May


This is the second of the "calendar" pages that I have worked on today.  I'm slowly getting through them as I feel inspired.



I would like to enter my calendar page into these challenges:
Open Minded Crafting Fun - Vintage
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-39-vintage-midway-post.html

I have used paper and die-cuts from Graphic 45.  The chipboard embellishment is also from Graphic 45.  The image is from Lemon Shortbread and has been coloured with copic markers to match the colours in the paper.  The die I used to cut the image is from Spellbinders.  I also added some vintage looking braid.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Vintage Card challenge. Sure hope you'll join us for our new "photo inspiration" challenges this week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete