Friday 23 October 2015

Merry Christmas

I have gone with non-traditional colours for this card - to match the shaving cream background.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Make own background
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/qkr-stampede-challenge-161-make-your.html
CHNC - For A Child
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/chnc-challenge-251-for-child-or-include.html

I have used the shaving cream technique with Distress Ink refills to create the background.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic makrers.  I used brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio for the matting.  I also added some holly leaves from a Memory Box die and three berries using Liquid Pearls - Hot Cocoa.

2 comments:

  1. Terrific background, Suze! It's wonderful to see you playing along in our "Make Your Background" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope you'll come play again next week, too.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 251 - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete