Saturday 24 October 2015

Orange and Black

... and not Halloween either!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - October BINGO (Orange and Black + 3 Layers + 3D Object)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/october-bingo-challenge.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-316.html

I have used some orange paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added some orange mesh ribbon and some black satin ribbon.  I then added some narrow orange ribbon from American Crafts and some black pearls from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers E00, YR07, YR04, 100, C7.  I matted with black cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the color scheme. Fun take on both the bingo and Stella Says Sketch challenges. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, thanks for joining our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete