Saturday 28 November 2015

November BINGO - Card 2

Here is the middle line on the BINGO board at Catch The Bug - Scallops + Texture + Lace


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - November BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/november-bingo-challenge.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 318
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/stella-says-sketch-318.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The scallop border is from the same paper pad.  I added a strip of lace over the top of the border.  I added some glitter domes for texture.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers to match the paper.  I also added some faux stitching around the image.

3 comments:

  1. Your blue colour palette is so serene - beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining our Bingo Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck! Please join us again soon!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I still love your card! and the pretty colour palette!)
    Thanks for joining us for our Stella Says Sketch Challenge #318, and good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I love this image and you card is so soft and lovely. Really well done. Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug this past week.

    ReplyDelete