Wednesday 13 January 2016

Fun In The Sun

We are currently experiencing some warmer weather so I felt inspired to great a beachy themed card:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs - Purple
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/new-year-and-new-challenge-fbd201601.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/AG-NO-67.html

I have used a background paper from Rosie's Studio.  The tags and sentiment are from paper pads by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I gave her a bit of lip gloss by adding Glossy Accents.  I matted with some purple cardstock and added three purple glitter domes.

1 comment:

  1. Its been freezing here!!! Brrrr! Well, freezing to us, hahhaah! Were not used to cold weather around these parts ;)

    Adorable card! Thank you for playing along this week!
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete