Saturday 6 February 2016

Penguin Star

I had this image printed out but hadn't used it - and decided to go with a non-traditional christmas card - although I did sneak a tiny bit of red and green in there in the form of an embellishment!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Recipe
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/january-recipe-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME.  I added some orange grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some pearlescent paper.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool non-traditional Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Catch The Bug/Bugaboo Stamps Recipe Challenge. We hope you'll join us again this week for our anything goes challenge too!
    Hug & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/The Bug Blog DT

    ReplyDelete