Wednesday 29 June 2016

Granny's Chair

What a hectic month this has been!  I finally completed my card using the Freebie image by Beccy's Place which is part of the Freebie challenge at The Outlawz.







I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/june-challenge.html
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Gran's Chair Summer
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-june-1st

I have ued a paper from Beccy's Place for the background.  I added some vintage looking lace.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers.  I also added a flower embellishment (which I pulled apart and reconstructed as it wasn't centered) and also some cream coloured pearls from Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink and brown colour scheme Suze, it looks fabulous. The lace and pearls give your card a beautiful "old world" look that's pretty and feminine. Lovely!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete