Monday 27 June 2016

Triple Treat

I have worked with a set of images that enabled me to split into three circles:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2016/06/20/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-157/
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-7.html
CRAFT Challenge - Animals
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-369-23rd-of-june-animals.html

I have used some glitter cardstock from American Crafts for the background.  The centre strip is from  paper by Lily Bee Designs.  I bordered this with some PeelOff Stickers.  The images are from From The Heart Stamps and have been coloured with copic markers W3, W0, RV10, BG15, RV23, C2 and I also used some Stickles - Frosted Lace. 

Here is the sketch and twist that I followed:

5 comments:

  1. Great take Sketch and Twist, Suze ! This Set is perfect to split it in pieces.
    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love how you split up the design into pieces. Thanks for joining us for the CRAFT Animal Challenge this week!

    Khristina CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab choice of image set to use for this sketch *claps*
    Apologies for the late comment.
    Thank you for joining in with us at FTHS.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card and great colour combo. That cat in the middle just makes me laugh so much with that look on his face ! :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete