Saturday 30 July 2016

Lighthouse

I am running late this month - with only a day to go.  I've been away for over 2 weeks and have spent the last few days trying to play catch up.  However, I need to make sure that I get the Progressive Challenge at The Outlawz Challenge completed.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - Lighthouse
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-july-1st
Robyn's Fetish - At the Beach
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-326-at-beach-7242016.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad I purchased while on holiday (it is from a dollar store and unbranded).  I added some web ribbon over the top.  The image is from Laurian and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the windows and the top of the lighthouse.  I added a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called Coastal Escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment