Tuesday 9 August 2016

Animals as Humans

When I first saw this theme, I thought I might struggle to find an image to suit it.  When I looked through my images I realised how many I actually had that would fit and could have completed this challenge many many times over!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Di's Digi Downloads - Animals as Humans
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/animals-acting-like-humans-challenge.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-289.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-9.html
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Palette
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-375-4th-of-august-colour-combo.html


I have used a paper by Trimgym - I couldn't find a set within the ones I had that had all the colours in the colour palette but I did find some that had a couple of the colours!  I added some red organza ribbon and matching bow.  The image is from Di's Digi Downloads and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a bit of Kindy Glitz to the flower centres.  The die used to cut the image is from Spellbinders.

4 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card!! Love it!! Although the palette stumped me for a bit, I see that our colors didn't slow you down at all with your great cards. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week :)
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Suze! I love that cute image, what a gorgeous bunch of flowers! Thanks for joining in again at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and what a gorgeous little kitty :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how sweet is this little cat! Love that image! Thank you so much for joining in the Di's Digi Designs Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Di's Digi Designs DT

    ReplyDelete