Thursday 25 August 2016

Cute Snowman Pile

This image is so cute! 



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/sweet-sketch-wednesday-2-96-doodle.html
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-20.html
CHNC - Cute
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/chnc-challenge-295-cute-or-anything.html
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Lots of Layers
http://sparklesforumchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-83-lots-of-layers.html

I have used a scrapbooking paper for the background.  The green matting is textured cardstock from American Crafts.  The image is from Doodle Pantry and is coloured with copic markers and matted with some blue cardstock.  I also used some green ric-rac braid and some glitter domes.

It's been one of those weeks - I forgot to add the sketch when I did up the post!  Here it is now:

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I too am furiously working on my Christmas card stash. Your card will certainly be appreciated by some lucky recipient. So glad you could join in the fun both on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sketch as well as Doodle Pantry's digital AIMP challenge. Good luck!!
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT and DP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that image too, great card! Thanks for joining AIMPDC #20 hope to see you again! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun cute card, great image. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Christmas card Suze, love your colour combo and this very cute image. Don't forget to add the SSW2 sketch to your posting to be eligible to be in to win. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder. I've added it to the post now.

      Delete
  5. So cute and I love the ric rac trim. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cuties! Great take on the sketch.


    Thanks for joining us at sparkles monthly challenge lots of layers

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete