Thursday 10 November 2016

Birthday balloons

I set this aside to dry and now I'm tight to the deadline of a challenge!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Star Stampz - Green, Orange, Purple, Black
http://starstampz.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/spooky-or-cute-halloween-harvest-andor.html
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/11/challenge-223-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from Star Stampz and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some black lace and some purple glitter domes.  Matting is black cardstock.

I am having trouble with sticky keys on my laptop today - keeps missing out letters that I type! I think I found most of them but if there is a strange word in there somewhere you know why!

2 comments:

  1. Cute and lovely card. Thanks for joining us at BrownSugar Challenge.
    -Riddhi Shah
    DT Brown Sugar challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card, love it
    Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete