Sunday 13 November 2016

Get Well Soon

I'm still not feeling that well - reacting to the antibiotics now but at least the chest infection seems to be clearing.  I think at the moment, I'm drawn to Get Well Soon images - perhaps I'll put the cards up as I haven't had the energy to do the housework!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #417
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-417.html
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Get Well
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-nov-10-16

I have used a paper and a label from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and have been merged to create one image.  Colouring is with copic markers E00, C0 and R59.  I matted with some beige cardstock and added three small red pearls.

1 comment:

  1. What a great get well card! Thanks for adding your lovely creation to our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good Luck. Please join us again!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete