Saturday 28 January 2017

Friends

Later on today, I am doing a 2km lake swim.  I'm really hoping the water will be warm.  The sun is shining today so that will be a help!  In the meantime, I have several cards that I created yesterday that need to be blogged!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - BINGO (Button + Player's Choice + Sentiment)  Choice is add gems
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/january-bingo-challege.html
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Friendship
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-friendship-card-gcc-012317

I have  used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  I added some purple organza ribbon across the card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added two flower shaped buttons at each end of the "string" holding the sentiment.  I also added a row of clear gemstones.

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! Thanks so very much for joining our January Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Suze. Great coloring of this Bugaboo image. Thanks so much for joining the January Bingo challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete