Monday 23 January 2017

Happy Birthday

I won this image recently and this is the first chance that I have had to have a play with it!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Monday Challenge - Animal + Sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/monday-greetings/forum/topics/monday-greetings-challenge-has-to-have-an-animal-in-it-gcc011617
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-312.html

I have used a paper, border strip and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Mari Designs and is coloured with copic markers.  I matted with some pastel blue cardstock.  I die-cut a kitty from white cardstock and coloured it with a copic marker E11.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Suze, love your colours and the Grand Piano oh and the cat watch and listening. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie DT@PPCC

    ReplyDelete