Wednesday 31 May 2017

Flap Fold Card

During the winter months I am not anywhere near as busy with work.  So, I intend to work my way through as many of the tutorials on the Beccy Place blog.  So far, I have done the Double Z Fold Card, the altered gate fold card and the Joyfold Card which you can see by clicking the links.  This time I have used the Flap Fold Card fold.   I have a lot of folds left to try!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Beccy's Place - May Challenge
http://beccysplace.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/may-challenge.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-241.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by lilybeedesigns.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers.  I matted with some pastel green cardstock.  I also added some organza ribbon.

Links to my cards using Beccy's Tutorials:
Altered Gate Fold Card
Double Z Fold
Joyfold Card



1 comment:

  1. What a terrific challenge to set for yourself Suze, and a great way to pass those cold winter days! I love the pretty card you've made here, the colours are lovely. The ribbon bow is a nice feminine touch. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete