Wednesday 14 June 2017

Tag

I bought some sewing themed stickers some time back when I visited my daughter.  They were perfect for this tag.


I would like to enter my tag into these challenges:
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-june-7-2017

I have used a Tim Holtz die to die-cut the tag shape, hole and circle around the hole.  The image is from Sheepski Designs and has been coloured with a combination of Wink of Stella pen and copic markers.  I added some faux stitching and some stickers that I bought at a Japanese store.  The fibre for the top of the tag is some that I have probably had for about 10 years and forgotten I had.   Definitely, time to get some of that out and use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment