Friday 13 October 2017

Football Season

I used to play football - some years back (don't like to think how many years back it was!!!).  My favourite team was Liverpool so I coloured this image in their team colours.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Football Season
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-fridays-challenge-6-october-2017
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/10/october-anything-goes-challenge.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-516.html
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2017/10/challenge-173-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is textured cardstock.  I also added some fabric button stickers that I found at a Japanese store when I was away last week.
For some reason, the Anything Goes challenge wasn't coming up under the Saturday Weekly tab on the sidebar but after doing a search through all the recent posts I found it!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card and great mood!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for playing along in our October Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have used the buttons on your card. Such a clever idea. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great take on the sketch. Love the use of buttons.
    Thanks for playing with us at Catch The Bug!
    xxx Margreet (GD Bugaboo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card,

    Thank you so much for joining us over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Anything Goes Challenge we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

    Have a fabulous week
    Crafty Hugs
    Bridget LLMSGDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suze! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete