Saturday 17 February 2018

Merry Christmas

This card was for the weekly challenge at CHNC.  However, I haven't had internet access for the majority of the past week and a half so hadn't been able to post it.  I'm back now and wanted to share it.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/02/stella-says-sketch-challenge-603.html
Catch The Bug - Walking in Washi Wonderland
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/02/theme-challenge-walking-in-washi.html

I have used a christmas paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The images and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and have been coloured with copic markers.  They are all from the same image which I cut into quarters to fit the sketch  The striped piece across the centre is washi tape.


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas card, and your Bugaboo reindeer are so cute. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a great take on the Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug. Thanks for sharing. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete