Saturday 7 April 2018

Enjoy Your Day

Today I am going to a Better Food Fair so I'm hoping for some good weather as it is mainly outside stalls I think.  It will give me a chance to try some different foods that I haven't tried before so I'm looking forward to it.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Recipe Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/time-for-recipe-challenge.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/stella-says-sketch-challenge-607.html
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2018/04/challenge-186-anything-goes.html

I have used a paper, borders and sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called Cottage Rose.  The images are from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers, Distress Ink (edges) and Kindy Glitz.  I also added a craft button.  I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.

I have left a comment on the post for the challenge at Stella Says Sketch as the closing date of the challenge is unclear.  The post in writing says Sunday 11th April but Sunday is the 15th April.  The linky is due to close on Wednesday 11th April.   I suspect it is meant to be nearer the 15th April than the 11th April but I may be incorrect.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Suze. Thanks for joining our Recipe Challenge over at Catch the Bug. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is too cute. A wonderful birthday card. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card ~ Thank you for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge - hope to see you again soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete